Friday, September 2, 2016

Welcome to my blog! I am Derrick Martin, a sophomore at iTech magnet school in Miami, Florida.


The goals I have from this blog is to show my architecture and interior design skills. My love for architecture and interior design started when I was in the 6th grade. I remember helping my dad put sand and concrete over some exposed pipes around my house. I remember waking up the next day and wanting to do the process over again although it was very exasperating. After that happened, I remember helping my aunt take out the carpet in her room then getting a chance to pick her flooring and her paint for her room; I even painted the room. Ever since I have been in love with Architecture and interior design. Throughout the blog I will be posting and showing my architecture and interior design skills that I made with programs such as Tinkercad.com, and Autodesk homestyler. I really have a passion for the as of right now “hobby” I have. I hope to go professional one day and be the best at it and maybe even design homes for the largest names around the world. Being able to show my skills motivates me to do more as I now even 3D print my home models which will also be placed in the blog. Having this blog really enables me to put myself out there and show others what I can do. Being recognized will show me that I’m not just that quiet kid at iTech, it will show me that I can achieve greatness and do anything I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment