Sunday, September 4, 2016

First lets talk about interior design. Interior design is so fascinating to me because of how creative a person can get with it. From fancy embroideries to décor made from shoe boxes, a person can include almost anything that comes to mind when designing. I personally base my interior designing on the emotional components of colors or on the way colors make a person feel.
i.e Displaying IMG_0171.jpg
In this living room I designed with the app Autodesk Homestyler, I used the color orange as orange is makes a person enthusiastic with its brightness yet the color a little aggressive but not as aggressive as the color red.

Displaying IMG_0175.jpg
In this living room I also i designed I used the color Purple as it is usually interpreted as "Royal" or "elegant" I used the blacks and whites in the background as they are great accent colors and really help the Purple pop.

Interior design is admired by many people as it allows people to express themselves without even having to speak words, they let their design speak for them. It has even been shown that interior design can help with a person’s health and even work ethic with the appropriate décor. Home designing speaks many volumes and has really impacted our world today. From writing on walls with rocks in caves to now having incredibly elegant fabrics to put in houses and business buildings, mankind has taken a large step in the design world and I am honestly honored to be able to speak about it.

Psst!! Want to know more about Autodesk Homestyler? Here's the vid for you. Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment