Sunday, March 12, 2017

Hello guys and welcome back to another Sunday blogging. As I mentioned before I have started a new series and today I have some new designs for you all.



This first design is a bright colored living room. I liked it a lot because it kind of reminded me of New York. It has a Manhattan vibe. It's chic and simple and looks great within the small space. The brick wall allows more color to show without being distracting. Every pattern complements each other and doesn't take away too much from each other. The three basic palette colors are red, white, and black but the patterns keep them from looking too matte


This second design is a chic living room. The gold is a nice accessory color that really gives the room a sense of elegance. The blue is a color that can stand out yet keep the room in unison. I absolutely love using blue as an accent color simply because it's a color that can blend well with others. The blue goes well with the gold, black, and white.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's blog and remember if you want a room specifically designed for you just leave me a comment and I will definitely get to you. If you would like me to add more designs each week let me know in the comments as well. Do you imagine yourself in one of these spaces? Do you have a space that looks similar? let me know.

I will see you guys next week with another Sunday blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment