Sunday, March 19, 2017

Hello guys and gals, Welcome back to another Sunday blogging. continuing with my series, today I have some new designs for you all.

                                 
This first design is an elegant living room design. I love having purple as an accent color as it has a sense of royalty and it's a color that overall has a calming tone. The black helps the purple stand out and it pulls the room together.

                              
Next is a simple kitchen design. I kept thinking design very mellow as there are people who prefer a much blunt design that doesn't have too much color. I also like a room that is just solid and together. Some people may find these types of designs boring but I honestly think that they are unique and slightly fun.

                              

This next design is a something new I wanted to add. It's a poolside design that screams the vacation dream. I absolutely love the striped pillows and the mini palm trees to really tie in that West coast vacation vibe.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's blog and remember if you want a room specifically designed for you just leave me a comment and I will definitely get to you. If you would like me to add more designs each week let me know in the comments as well. Do you imagine yourself in one of these spaces? Do you have a space that looks similar? let me know.


I will see you guys next week with another Sunday blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment